Post 12.2.9 - SQL Error While Opening Individual Compensation Distribution
(Doc ID 2681595.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening newly created ICD Function in Employee Self Service - seeing below error:
java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 11
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create EE Self Service function for ICD as noted in
- <Note 1488022.1> - How to Setup an Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD) Function for Accessing from Employee Self-Service Responsibility From 12.1 and Forward
with one exception from Note instructions:
- The pProcessName "HR_ADV_INDIVIDUAL_COMP_PRC" actually creates the Manager function not the EE Self Service function.
- When you open the page - it does open - but it shows the Award Compensation button - this is the manager function.
2. Changed to 'HR_INDIVIDUAL_COMP_PRC' instead
- clear functional cache and creates user for newly created employee
3. Log into EE Self Service - and see newly created function
- When clicking into this - see the page error from above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document