How To Hide the RFQ Required Field On the Non-Catalog Request Page in Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.9
(Doc ID 2684709.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.9, the RFQ Required flag on the Non-Catalog Request page cannot be personalized to render "false" ((the goal is to hide the field from the users).
Due to this issue, users are able to select/deselect the RFQ Required flag, and this is not desired by the business.
The issue is noticed to occur after upgrade from R12.2.6 to R12.2.9; in R12.2.6, the field could be personalized to render "false" so that the RFQ Required flag is not displayed to users.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in a Release 12.2.9 Vision Demo environment:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Select the iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page.
3. On the Shopping Home page, click the Non-Catalog Request subtab.
4. On the Non-Catalog Request page, see that the RFQ Required flag is visible to the users.
5. Select the Gear icon > Personalize Page.
The "RFQ Required" field/flag is not available for personalization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document