Some Price Lists Are Not Appearing In the Pricing Agreements Form
(Doc ID 2687105.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that upon trying to select a standard price list on the pricing
agreement form that the expected price list is not shown.
WHAT DOES WORK?
For example, price list 'ABC' is not shown in List of Values (LOV)
However if one updates the price list name
from 'ABC' to ' ABC' (include a space at beginning), this appears in the LOV.
Expects to find the price list in the LOV without need to change a price list name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to: Price Lists > Price List Setup
3. Created price list
start date: 18-NOV-2019
global is not checked
OU = <select OU>
Under List Lines
one record for item
4. Querying the same in pricing agreements by entering %%
It does NOT show this price list in the LOV
5. However, update the price list so there is a space in front of the original price list name. Save.
6. Querying the same in pricing agreements by entering %%
It now shows the price list in the LOV
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document