Error Creating Grants In Functional Administrator: "Row XX Error - Attribute set for Predicate in view object InstanceSetsVO failed"
(Doc ID 2687443.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a new Grant in Functional Administrator, the following error occurs:
Row XX Error - Attribute Set for Predicate in view object InstanceSetsVO failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Functional Administrator > Security > Grants
2) Click 'Create Grant'
3) Specify Grant name, Grantee Type, Data Security Object
4) Click Next button
5) Select Instance set for Data Context Type
6) Click Instance set LOV
7) Enter Search data for Code %FND% or just click Go with blank name
8) Displayed search results have more than 10 records, so click Next 10 link
9) The error is displayed and user is unable to navigate to the second set of search results in LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document