Item Import Handles Org Level Attributes As Master Level Attributes
(Doc ID 2694976.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Import handles org level attributes as master level attributes.
In Oracle Product hub, When an item is associated with/without ICC and while launching the import program concurrent program to update the organization level attribute for the item in master org,
last_update_login column in table mtl_system_items_b is updated for all the child org related to this item.
1) Create an Item with ICC.
2) Assign item to few child orgs.
3) Run Import item concurrent program to update a org level attribute in master item.
4) The request should get completed without any warning/Error
5) In mtl_system_items_b table, query for the item and check org level attribute and last_update_login are updated for all organizations for this item.
* Expect updated only for master item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document