PQHWSCET: Performance Issue of Supervisor Assignment LOV in Mass Update Employee Assignments form
(Doc ID 2714426.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Mass Employee Assignment Update form
When using Mass Employee Assignment Update and tried to search using the
Supervisor Assignment field in Other Criteria, it's
taking long time (approx. 75 seconds) to retrieve the list of values
Expected to be able to search for Supervisor Assignment in short time so that update operation can be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using XX HRMS Manager responsibility > People > Mass Updates for Person > Mass Update of Employee Assignments
2. Create a test batch
3. In the original tab, click in the search field "Other Criteria".
4. Scroll down to "Supervisor Assignment" field
5. Enter a full name of the manager who is being replaced
6. Tab to begin the search, the hourglass timer appears and takes more time (1 minute or more) to retrieve the list of values
NOTE: This issue is not happening if user is using the 'Supervisor' field in the "Other Criteria" search region but this field is not displaying the assignment numbers of the supervisor
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document