UMX: User Management: Unable To Assign Role
(Doc ID 2715143.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle User Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the UMX User Management page, unable to assign a role to a user.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into EBS
2. Navigate to User Management
3. Search for a user Ex: SYSADMIN
4. Click on Update icon for SYSADMIN user
5. Click on Assign Roles button
6. Search for a role which is not assigned to that user Ex: 'Flexfield Value
Set Security: All privileges'
7. Select the role
No errors are received; page does not respond.
The EBS instance was upgraded to 12.2.9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document