When Adding Lines to an Autocreated Purchase Order, Then Deleting Original Lines, Added Lines Are Not Linked To Requisition Used To Create the Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2715312.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are duplicating a line on a Purchase Order that is linked to a requisition(autocreated)- the new duplicated line has no link to the requisition once the original is deleted
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create create Purchase order with no lines and approve
- Go to the Autocreate form or Demand Workbench, query a requisition with a line and add to the purchase order created in step 1
- Duplicate the line on the PO - so now there are 2 line on this PO - with first line created from the requisition and the second line created manually on the PO
- Now the users go to line 1 on the PO that was created from the requisition and delete this line 1
- Now review line 2 on the PO - there is no link to requisition - even though the Header Creation Method on the Purchase Order indicates AUTOCREATED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document