R12: AP: Supplier IBAN Information Can't Be Deleted
(Doc ID 2717410.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier IBAN information can't be removed.
When trying to delete the IBAN from a supplier bank account no error is shown, but still, the IBAN is not removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Payables Super User responsibility> Suppliers > Entry
2. Search for a supplier and navigate to Bank Details Option
3. Search for the bank accounts for the bank site
4. Click on the pencil to update the bank account
5. Deleted the IBAN and click in on Apply.
6. Click on Save.
7. Repeat the steps 1 to 4: The IBAN is still present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document