OAB: EOI Fast Formula Is Not Working From Benefit Self Service Form
(Doc ID 2718839.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EOI Fast formula is not working from Benefit Self Service form
Noticed the EOI fast formula for Life Insurance plan type is giving different results from Employee benefit Self service Pages.
- It is approving the new elected amount without asking for EOI.
- The same formula is giving the correct results when we are making election changes from Benefit Service Center and it is issuing correct Interim and suspended.
Fast formula type is default Pending action and it is attached at Plan Level for EOI setup.
To work as desired from Benefit Self Service form
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enrollment Page in SSBen > Make changes > Elect an amount in Life Insurance that triggers Certification.
2. Proceed to next page - no certification is required - and elected amount stands in SSBen,
3. Whereas in Ben Service Center - If you do the same - Navigate to Election form > change Life amount to above Cert level
- You see certification trigger and interim amount is set.
So this is only not working in Self Service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document