Project Billing Retention Line With Trailing White Space or Invalid Characters
(Doc ID 2723482.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retention line is getting generated with trailing white spaces or invalid characters.
Due to this, when user is trying to update the invoice in Receivable, the error is encounter.
FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In Projects responsibility
- Go in Projects (PA) responsibility > Billing > Invoice review form > search the invoice and open invoice line.
- See Description field for retention line has trailing white spaces.
In Receivable (AR) responsibility.
- Invoice is interfaced from PA to AR. Invoice has 2 lines. Second line item is for retention line.
- User wants to update invoice lines in AR to add the tax code. Go to Line Items > add the tax code for the line 1.
- Try to add the tax code for the second line which is Retention line.
- System throws error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document