Integration From Fed Biz Ops To SAM (System for Award Management) Contract Opportunities
(Doc ID 2725315.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Solicitation
Features to be addressed for the integration between Oracle CLM and US Governament FedBizOpps system:
1. Final Document Upload process for PDF only looks for PRESOL type notice
If user has posted a noticed other than the PRESOL type, the automatic process will fail, and the user will have to manually retry the process after explicitly selecting the type of notice that failed.
2. For SRCSGT notice, Response Date is selected by the user, but the date is in the wrong format (should be YYYYMMDD) causing the post to fail
Because Response Date is a required field but it is being transmitted in the wrong format, the user is prevented from successfully posting a Sources Sought notice.
3. The Justification & Approval notice posted from and Award or IDV fails (only pre-solicitations post successfully)
Currently users cannot post J&A notice
4. The Award notice posted from and Award or IDV fails (only pre-solicitations post successfully)
Currently users cannot post Award notice
Expect to be able to execute the features above.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Execute the features above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document