R12: OIE: Updating Saved Expense Reports Shows the Incorrect Cost Center (Department) on the Expense Allocation Page
(Doc ID 2727285.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating saved reports shows the incorrect Cost Center (Department) on the Expense Allocation Page.
The issue can be reproduced using these steps:
1. The Expense Template 'SC 2017 Operating Unit' has expense item = Office Supplies with GL Account = 001-01042-732100-------
Segment 2 is Cost Center, therefore Cost Center = 01042
2. Employee XX creates report, on General Info Page , Cost Center = 01039
3. Create expense line for type = Office Supplies
4. On Allocation page the Cost Center = 01042 (which is correct based on GL Account setup from Template 'SC 2017 Operating Unit')
5. Save the report
6. On Expenses Home page, click the Update icon for the saved report and navigate to Expense Allocation page. Cost Center = 01039 (expect that Cost Center =01042)
Upgraded to R12.2.9 from R12.2.4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document