Export Data Mismatch Between Supplier Scheduling Workbench And iSupplier Portal Plan Schedule Lines Page
(Doc ID 2728177.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.2.4 and later, the Plan Schedule Lines page is not showing the expected amount of lines, and the same for exporting the lines to Excel spreadsheet.
It is expected that the Plan Schedule Lines page will show the same data that is visible from the Scheduler's Workbench page in Supplier Scheduling responsibility.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The internal/buyer user navigates to Supplier Scheduling responsibility > Scheduler's Workbench
2. Query the schedule 20200812-5665
It shows 760 lines and the same number of lines when exporting the data.
3. The supplier user logs in and navigates to iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility > Planning tab.
4. Open the schedule 20200812-5665.
5. On the Plan Schedule Lines page (aka Horizontal Schedule (Summarized View)) there are only 300 rows of data displayed and this same number when exporting to Excel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document