GST: Receipt tax amount not getting added to Item Cost after marking as 'Ineligible' in Process Recovery form
(Doc ID 2729644.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once a record is marked as 'Ineligible' in Process Recovery form,the tax amount gets transferred to Tax Expense Account instead of Item Cost.
Once a record is marked as 'Ineligible' system should add the Tax amount to Item Cost since this is a non-recoverable tax now.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Financials for India responsibility.
2. Go to Recovery Management > Process Recovery.
3. Query a receipt having recoverable taxes.
4. Select the 'Ineligible' checkbox and click on 'Process' button.
5. Notice that tax amount is not getting added to Item Cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document