When Trying To Request/Allocate Material On A Work Order, Getting Error "Row 1 Error - Picking rule fails to find a source locator that meets the rules restrictions"
(Doc ID 2730266.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to request materials for work orders, the following error occurs.
Row 1 Error - Picking rule fails to find a source locator that meets the rules restrictions.
- Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
- Click on Work Orders tab.
- Select the row checkbox
- Click REQUEST ALL Button
- Enter in Subinventory that has available Quantity
- Enter Locator where Quantity stored
- Click the request button
- The Row for the Item not allocating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document