PAXTTRXB: Incorrect Burden Calculated On Discarded/Cancelled Supplier Costs
(Doc ID 2731236.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the issue;
- Create a supplier invoice and interface the supplier costs to Projects
- Burden the supplier costs
- Change the burden schedule at the task level
- Cancel the suppler invoice in Accounts Payables
- Interface the cancelled supplier costs to Projects
- Burden the reversed supplier costs.
This results in the reversal costs' burden being calculated using the new burden schedule and not reversing the original burden amount.
The expectation is that the reversed costs will also reverse the original burden amount and not calculate a different amount based on the new burden schedule.
For reversal transactions, PRC: Interface Supplier Costs should derive the burden based on the original transactions burden (adjusted transaction).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document