When Linking an Award Distribution to a Requisition, the TAS/BETC Fields on the Distribution Are Null If Certain Steps Are Followed
(Doc ID 2731421.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to enter Awards with distributions that have no TAS/BETC information on them. The validation for TAS/BETC validation is not triggered for IAAs/Federal Suppliers.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Created an Award with one line and one shipment. No distribution for the Award.
- Now linked the Award line to backing Requisition line. This action will create a distribution for the Award.
- However the Award distribution does not have Trading partner TAS and Trading Partner BETC entered yet.
- Now navigated to distribution detail region. Observed that Trading partner TAS and Trading Partner BETC are blank. Clicked "Apply" button. This has raised an error: "Trading Partner TAS and Trading Partner BETC required for Federal/General Fund Suppliers".
- Now Cancel the current editing.
- Re query the Award back again. Now instead of navigating to distribution detail region, performed an action called "Validate Document" at the Header level. No error thrown here, which is issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document