OBJECT_VERSION_NUMBER in PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE is not Updated
(Doc ID 2733669.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that, When an Employee is Terminated from the Application, Column "OBJECT_VERION_NUMBER" (OVN) in table "PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE" is not getting updated.
Expect that, When an Employee is Terminated from the Application, Column "OBJECT_VERION_NUMBER" (OVN) in table "PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE" should be automatically updated when the transaction gets committed to Table.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query an Employee who needs to be terminated.
4. In the launched form, click on "Others" button and from the List Of Values (LOV), select "End Employment".
5. In the launched form, filled in the Termination details and when trying to save the same, termination details got saved to table "PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE" without Column "OBJECT_VERION_NUMBER" updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document