After Applying Patch 30760781, When Modifying an Award the Totals on the Schedules and Distributions Tab Do Not Always Compute Correctly on the Modification
(Doc ID 2735169.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying an award, users are having issues with several modifications.
When users view any previous modification (prior to the most recent), the schedules and distributions tab is not updated for them all.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Query an Award
- Select award with radio button-choose create a modification in the pulldown menu
- Edit the modification.
- Save the modification (mod #1)
- Query the same award again
- Create modification #2 - Select award with radio button-choose create a modification in the pulldown menu
- edit the modification
- Save the modification
- query the modification #1 - go to lines - select a line or multiple and click "view award changes" in the pulldown
- Move to schedules and distributions tabs - review totals showing here - totals for the new funding/mod do not add up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document