Product And Services Search Code Is Limited To 40 Characters In Search
(Doc ID 2740385.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Searching the product and services by code, the length is truncated in the field to 40 characters.
The max code combination length can go up to 85 characters as a combination for SEGMENT1.SEGMENT2.SEGMENT3.
When logging as Supplier User > iSupplier Portal Full Access > Admin tab > Products and Services, searching for categories by the full code combination or part code combination it is not returning the product and services. But it is working as the internal user.
Also, if search with % using a product with less than 40 character size, it is returning the rows.
Expect to be able to search by up to 85 characters as internal and external users. Also with the complete or partial code combination as the supplier user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log as the supplier or internal user
2. Go to supplier > products and services
3. Click Add
4. Click Search for specific categories
6. Not able to search for the Category combination above 40 characters
7. Log as the supplier user
8. Go to supplier > products and services
9. Click Add
10. Click Search for specific categories
11. Not able to search for the Category combination.
12. Have 3 segmented code combination and user is not able to search for code combination.
Same issue for internal users was resolved by <patch 17794436:R12.POS.B>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document