Reverse Termination Gives Error "APP-PAY-06153" On Procedure "per_person_type_usage_internal.cancel_person_type_usage"
(Doc ID 2741085.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Reverse Terminate an Employee whose assignment record after the Actual Termination Date is Deleted, following error appears
"APP-PAY-06153: System Error: Procedure
Cause: The procedure
created an error at Step 13
Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" Responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. Query the Employee to be Terminated.
4. In the launched form, Click on "Others" and from the List Of Values (LOV), select the value "End Employment".
5. In the launched Termination form, Key in the termination details and Click on "Terminate" Button and get the Employee terminated.
6. Now delete the Assignment record that are after the Actual Termination Date.
7. Now go back to termination form and when trying to Reverse Terminate the Employee Termination record, by clicking on "Reverse Termination" button, got the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document