RAXTRX Consolidated Bill Group Customer Bill To Contact Change Not Recognized in Interface to Receivables
(Doc ID 2743200.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill To attributes are not copied for consolidated invoices during the interface process after a change to Bill To contacts is made. Consolidated billing should not allow different Bill To contacts. However, the system should process the invoice after the correction is made.
1. Created an event for project 1
2. Generated an invoice. Invoice 3 was created with consolidate invoice number as 3.
3. Approved and released the invoice.
4. Ran Interface Invoices to Receivables
5. Created events for project 1 and 2.
6. Changed Bill To contact for to Doe, John
7. Invoice 4 and Invoice 3 were created with consolidated Invoice number 4
8. Ran interface. The invoices got rejected with error:
Bill to attributes on consolidated invoice lines do not match
9. Changed the Bill To contact for project 1 to correct Bill To contact.
10. Ran Interface Invoices to Receivables. Invoices not interfaced as attributes are not being copied.
Same error occurs: Bill to attributes on consolidated invoice lines do not match
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document