My Oracle Support Banner

How to Correct Payroll for an Employee Paid Under the Wrong Government Reporting Entity (GRE) (Doc ID 2744443.1)

Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022

Applies to:

Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.


An employee was paid under an incorrect GRE several periods back. Users changed the assignment's GRE later as a correction, but there are still balances for the assignment in the old GRE.  How can this be corrected and get the balances to the correct GRE?


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.