R12: AP: Return To Supplier (RTS) Debit Memos Erroneously Displaying Values In Some Project Fields
(Doc ID 2746971.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memos generated using the RTS process matched to Inventory Destination Type Purchase Orders are erroneously displaying values in some project fields such as Project and Expenditure Item Date at invoice line and/or distribution line levels.
The issue can be reproduced by following the below steps:
1. Create an Inventory Destination Type Purchase Order from the Purchasing>Purchase Order form.
2. Receive the purchase order
3. Create the an AP Invoice Matched to this Purchase Order
4. Return the receipt to the supplier with the Create Debit Memo box checked.
5. The Debit Memo is generated with Project related fields being stamped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document