Upload Timecard Feature Is failing when large number of records are added in the upload timecard template
(Doc ID 2757515.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload Timecard feature is failing with performance issue .
Download template is working fine, but when large number of records are added in the upload timecard template and trying to upload,
it is showing duplicate values or below error message:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Self Service Time Responsibility > Templates > Create Template
2. Add timecard rows (e.g: 3 records) Download the Template – Download successful
3. Go to Recent Timecards page > click on Upload > Upload the saved template - Upload sucsessful
3. Now, add more lines (E.g: 20+) to the same downloaded template and Save it.
4. Go to Recent Timecards page > click on Upload > Upload the saved template – After five to seven minutes of wait, the above mentioned error appears.
5. Error is occurring only when there are large no. of records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document