Error While Trying To Publish FSG Report Set After Upgrade 12.2.9 - You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact Your System Administrator.
(Doc ID 2759052.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.2.9 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable To Publish FSG report set after Upgrade 12.2.9
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact Your System Administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to General Ledger responsibility > Report > Request > Financial
2) Select Single Report Set
3) Select Report set Name from LOV
4) Remove The Ledger Name Populated (Make it Blank)
5) Removed the Currency (Make it Blank)
6) Choose the Period
7) Check all the reports displayed in the chosen Report Set
8) Submit the Requests
Once the all the requests are completed then:
9) Navigate back to same General Ledger responsibility > Reporting > Report Set
10) OAF page opens
11) when user selects the Report Set name from the LOV the OAF page gives Error "You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact Your System Administrator".
Upgrade from 12.2.8 to 12.2.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document