PAXPREPR: Is there a Way to Allow Asset Assignments at the Task level Only?
(Doc ID 2760719.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to allow Asset Assignments at the Task level only stopping users from adding these assignments at the Project level?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using the responsibility Project Costing Super User, navigate Setup | Project | Project Templates
2. On the template, exclude the Option: 'Asset Assignment' under the Projects' options.
3. Create a project using this template: Project | Query up the template just created and select the 'Copy' button.
4. Note that under the Project Options, the 'Asset Assignments' option is NOT there
5. Query up a Task | Details and note under the Task Options, the 'Asset Assignments' option is not there either.
6. Add the option back to the template just as it was excluded above and now the Asset Assignment option appears at both the project and task level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document