XLAPEXRPT Subledger Period Close Exception Report Showing Invalid and Draft 'Budget Baseline Events'
(Doc ID 2761082.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subledger Period Close Exception Report is showing these events as 'Invalid' or 'Draft'
- Journal Source= Projects
- Journal Category = Budget
- Event Class= Budget
- Event Type= Budget Baseline
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps using Projects responsibility and navigating to Budgets:
1. Using encumbrance budgeting, enter the budgets (PAXBUEBU) originally with zero dollar amount and submit/baseline.
2. Go back into budget and change amounts to something other than zero and submit/baseline.
3. Run Subledger Period Close Exception Report and the output shows Invalid and Draft Budget Events as an exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document