NullPointerException Error When Using Advanced Pricing WebADI Functionality
(Doc ID 2767000.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Price List
When attempting to use Advanced Pricing's WebADI functionality to update price lists, It does not work after the installation of base patches for ECC Advanced Pricing. Below error occurs when trying to update price list
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact your System Administrator for assistance.
Upon Clicking on "Click here for exception details.", below exceptions appear on the screen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications.
2. Go to Oracle Pricing User Responsibility
3. Navigate to MENUPATH > Advanced Pricing > Home
4. Lists > Price Lists > Web ADI - Update Price List
5. Above error appears on Screen when user click on OK after selecting "Update Price List"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document