After Internal Requisition Is Received, Reservation Is Not Getting Transferred From Internal Requisition To Inventory
(Doc ID 2768272.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Receiving Functions
When IR is received, Reservation is not getting updated from Internal Requisition to Inventory
if there is a lot specific conversion for the item and IR reservation was tied to SO .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create dual uom lot item with lot specific conversion in Org A and Org B
2. Create an IR with Source as Org B and Destination as Org A
3. Create SO in Org A
4. Create reservation for SO and associate with Supply from IR
5. Ship ISO from Org B and Complete Receipt in Org A
4. See if Reservation changes from Supply Type Req to Supply Type Inventory (for the Sales order)
Debug log for the receipt/ deliver shows below -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document