RAXTRX After Patch 31819000 Consolidated Billing Process Creates Invoices for Projects with Different Bill To Addresses in Error
(Doc ID 2768422.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After application of Patch 31819000 - 1OFF:31161301 AUTOINVOICE IMPORT THROWS DUPLICATE INVOICE NUMBER FOR CONSOLIDATED INVOICES IF BIL TO ATTRIBUTES NOT SAME ACROSS INVOICE, The consolidated billing process now creates invoices for projects with different Bill To addresses when it should not.
Project Billing Responsibility
Navigate (N) as follows:
- N - Billing - Consolidated Bill Group
Create Consolidated Bill Group XYZ
- N - Projects
Create Project 1 and in the Customers tab, attach the same customer, bill to and ship to that is used in the Consolidated bill group.
- Sill in projects form, for Project 1 Revenue and Billing Information tab, enter in the name of the Consolidated Bill Group you have created.
- N - Projects
Create Project 2 and in the Customers tab, attach the same customer, bill to and ship to that is used in the Consolidated bill group.
- Sill in projects form, for Project 2 Revenue and Billing Information tab, enter in the name of the Consolidated Bill Group you have created.
- N - Budgets
Create Approved Revenue Budgets for both projects.
- N - Billing - Events - Project
Create a Revenue and Billing event for both projects.
- N - Other - Requests - Run
Run PRC: Generate Draft Invoices for a Range of Projects, using parameter of Consolidated Bill Group = XYZ
- After Generation but BEFORE Approval/Release of Invoice, go back to Project 1 and change the bill to address to another site.
N - Projects, Customers tab
- N - Invoice Review
Approve and Release the Consolidated Invoice
- Invoice approves and releases without error.
Process should error since bill to sites are now different.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document