UK: National Insurance (NI) Number Missing in electronic P60 Report for Tax Year 2020
(Doc ID 2769031.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
National Insurance (NI) number is missing from electronic P60 report for tax year 2020.
It was also observed following issues with values alignment:
1. Forenames or Initials - field on P60 template wrongly aligned
2. Tax Deducted - field amount is wrongly aligned
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From UK HRMS responsibility run RTI - P60 Archive Process
End date parameter = 5-Apr-2020
2. Run RTI Year End P60 Report Process
Archive end date parameter = 5-Apr-2020
3. Run RTI P60 status (published)
4. Using Employee Self Service responsibility > P60 function > check the P60 report
Issue is present after applying UK end of year patch 32385818
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document