Security Deposit Disposition does not Generate Credit Memo from Termination Quote
(Doc ID 2769162.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
Find that credit memo for the security deposit disposition does not get created when a contract with security deposit is rebooked to adjust the Security Deposit to a higher amount then terminated.
The following error was seen with other setup errors in WF.
The remaining security deposit disposition amount for the contract is less than the disposition amount specified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Lease Super User responsibility, create a contract with security deposit fee line. Use a formula in the early and end of termination of the security deposit T&C or Fixed amount.
2. Book the contract.
3. Bill the contract.
4. Accrue the contract.
5. Rebook the contract and increase the security deposit fee line and the corresponding payment line.
6. Complete the rebooking.
7. Bill the contract and you will see an invoice generated for the increased amount of security deposit.
8. Create a termination quote and go to Amounts tab. Notice the security deposit disposition amount is shown if the formula is used but it has an amount if Fixed amount is used in the T&C.
9. Accept the termination quote.
10. Bill for the termination quote - Notice no security deposit disposition credit memo transactions are created and contract and the asset are terminated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document