GSP Wizard Steps(4of7) Shows Incorrect Grade Name And Short Name Appear Instead Of “Pay Scale Name”
(Doc ID 2769345.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In GSP Wizard when creating Grade Ladder and adding Steps at Task: Steps(4 of7) it displays Grade Name and Short Name in the search region instead of Pay Scale Name.
In GSP Wizard when creating Grade Ladder and adding Steps at Task: Steps(4 of7) it should display Pay Scale Name in the search region.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) US Super HRMS Manager Responsibility
2) Navigate: Total Compensation Wizard
3) Select Create Grade Ladder
4) In Task 1 of 7 provide the following
- Grade Ladder Name as Test_Sree,Short Code as Test_Sree and Short Name as Test_Sree
- Effective date as 01-Jan-1951
- Select Default Grade Ladder as NO
- Select Posting Style as Manual
- Select a Progression Style as Step
- Use Progression Points as No
- Select Progression Date as Date employee becomes eligible
- Use Workflow as No
- Allow Ranking of Employees as No
5) In Task : Salary Information (2 of 7) provide the following
- Enter the currently as USD
- Enter the Rate Period as Hourly
- Update Employee Salary as Yes
- select Salary Change Date as Date employee becomes eligible
- Select Rate Change Date as employee becomes eligible
- Select Salary Calculation Method as Use grade/step rate
- Select Salary Update Method as Use Salary Basis
6) In Task: Grades (3 of 7), click on Add Grade and click on Create Grade
7) Provide Grade Name as
Short Name: NAT 123 TEST
8) Grade Dates as start date of 01-Jan-1951, Save, Apply
9) Now click on Next
10)Now click on Add Steps
11) Now you will notice Grade Name and Short Name to search instead of Pay Scale Name
12) Earlier on R12.1.3 on the same test case it use to show Pay Scale Name in above point 11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document