Supplier Change Notification Is Sent To The Planner From Item Validation Organization And Clears The Data After Buyer Acceptance/Rejection
(Doc ID 2769866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the supplier submits a change request, “Send Notification to Planner of Supplier Change” workflow sends a notification to the planner of item validation organization.
Expect to send the notification to the planner from the PO shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The operating unit ABC has more than one inventory organizations, including A, B. A is PO item validation organization.
2. Item XYZ is assigned to both A, B. In A, the planner is XXXX.
3. In B, the planner is YYYY
4. Entered and approved PO 9999. The organization on shipment is B
5. Supplier submits a change request.
6. Notification is sent to the planner of PO item validation organization instead of to the planner of organization on shipment.
Also, the notification sent to the planner, has the change information, until the change is rejected or accepted. After acceptance or rejection, the notification shows no data of the change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document