Next Button Not Working When Updating Job Posting Details Of A Vacancy Using Chrome Browser
(Doc ID 2770209.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.13 version, Requisition and Vacancy
When using Chrome browser, the 'Next' button on the 'Update Vacancy: Format Job Posting' page does not work when updating both the Description and the Recruitment Sites section.
Noted below error in browser debug console (from browser '...' menu go to More tools->Developer Tools or press CTRL+SHIFT+I):
at eval (eval at _getValidationError (Common12_2_9_0_0.js:6851),
at _getValidationError (Common12_2_9_0_0.js:6851)
at _multiValidate (Common12_2_9_0_0.js:6611)
at _DefaultFormNameValidater (<anonymous>:13:3486)
at _validateForm (Common12_2_9_0_0.js:6114)
at submitForm (Common12_2_9_0_0.js:6342)
at _navBarSubmit (<anonymous>:1:1962)
Expected to be able to navigate between vacancy update pages using Chrome browser without any issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Chrome browser
2. Select iRecruitment Recruiter or Manager responsibility
3. Search for a Vacancy
4. Click Update
5. Click Next 3 times until getting into Format Job Posting page
6. Amend both the Department Description (or any Job Advert text field)
7. Scroll down to the Recruitment Sites section
8. Click Add and create new record for iRecruitment External site
9. Click Next and Nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document