Encounter Error "FRM-40735 : WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403" While Deleting Absence From HRMS Manager Absence Form
(Doc ID 2770880.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create/delete an absence, encounter the below error
FRM-40735 : WHEN-NEW-RECORD-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" responsibility
2. Navigate to People -> Enter and Maintain
3. Query for the employee. Go to Others -> Absence
4. Delete an existing absence and try saving it
5. Encounter the above error
6. Observe the same error while creating a new Absence too
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document