PAGCAE PRC: Generate Cost Account Events Lists Exception with Error of 'Auto Accounting could not create flexfield '
(Doc ID 2774459.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRC Generate Cost Account Events output has an exception that shows the error reason of 'Auto Accounting could not create flexfield' Produce a Debug log to collect the details of the exception.
Error Received in output:
Auto Accounting could not create flexfield
1. System Administrator - Profiles - System
2. Enter in the User that will be running the Process and in the Profile option enter in %Debug%
3. Choose the following two Profile options at user level to YES
4. PA: Debug Mode
GMS: Enable Debug Mode
5. Grants Accounting Responsibility6. Reports - Run
7. Re-run PRC: Generate Cost Accounting Events
8. Review the log for the Auto Accounting Error, review after the log indicates 'Calling Auto Accounting'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document