In Item/UDA Upload WebAdi Doesn't Specify Which Attribute UOM Has Issue
(Doc ID 2774487.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
Invalid UOM message in Item/UDA upload. WebAdi doesn't specify which attribute UOM has issue
When wrong UOM is selected in Item/UDA upload webADI, error message says "Enter a valid value for the column: Item: Unit of Measure." . It doesn't specify which attribute has issues. If the Display Format has lot of number fields with UOMs, it becomes very difficult for users to identify which attribute has issue
When a UOM is invalid, mention the attribute in the error message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Item Advance Search, Select ICC --> Click Go
2. Do a Blanket search without any filter
3. Get the data based on the display format
4. Select one item and click export all items, download the file
5. Change one of the UOM to a value different than the allowed values and upload
6. User gets the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document