PAXBAUPD: Can Existing Projects Be Moved From One Business Group To Another Business With Mass Update Batches?
(Doc ID 2774691.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Follow the below steps to move a project from one organization to another;
- Log into a Project Costing responsibility
- Navigate to Project Administration > Mass Update Batches
- Enter Operation Unit that the batch is originating from
- Enter the Name of a batch
- In General Detail Lines, Select the methods used to derive and generate the projects and tasks to be updated.
- Click Generate Lines (Use Details to enter specific details)
- Enter the New Organization to move the Projects and Tasks to
- If Recalculation is marked then all related costs for the Projects and Tasks selected will be recalculated using the new organization
- Review Batch Lines
- Close the batch lines
- Click Submit
When performing the steps, new organizations created in a new Operating Unit or Business Group are not shown as available in the New Organization List of Values (LOV)
Can the Mass Update Batches form be used to move Projects from one business group or operating unit to another business group or operating unit?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document