OF347 Block 17 - Truncating Amount When Greater Than 10+ Million
(Doc ID 2781615.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Document Styles referencing the following form and format, the pdf generate by the system is truncating when the amount is greater than 10+ million.
1) Go to CLM Purchasing Superuser > BuyerWork Center > Awards
2) Create a new Award, or select an incomplete one to update.
3) Change the Standard Form type to OF347 if not already selected.
4) Add a supplier with one or more small business type codes on the supplier
5) Click Save and view the PDF
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document