How To Add Action To Go To Quick Sales Order Organizer Form From ECC Order Management When An Order Has Been Selected
(Doc ID 2782683.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, ECC Order Management
Unable to add an action that would take user to the Quick Sales Order / Order Organizer java form from ECC Order Management.
How can this be accomplished?
1) ECC Developer Responsibility
2) Click on Order Management Tile
3) Go to List of Orders
4) Click on Configure icon
5) Click on Actions and add the following:
“ Launch Quick Sales Orders ” <<=== Name of new action
Enter the following in URL:
6) Enter ORDER _ID as the conditional action.
7) Click save.
8) Then check the box for a sales orders.
9) Click 3 dots and select Launch Quick Sales Order Action.
Receive error :
“You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document