Unable To Create "admin-seeded User-level" Personalization After R12.2.9 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2785428.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to release R12.2.9, user is unable to create "admin-seeded user-level" personalization. Getting below error message:
Steps to reproduce :
1. Set the proper profiles so that seeded personalizations are possible.
2. Proceed to the Buyer Work Center (PWC) - Orders tab
3. Here choose to personalize the page
4. Choose the eyeglasses in the personalization
5. Now update edit the seeded views, and by attempting to do so, error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document