Responder Column In WF_NOTIFICATIONS Table Shows NULL Instead Of Actual Approver Username When Timecard Notification Is Approved Via Mass Timecard Approval Responsibility
(Doc ID 2788391.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Responder column in wf_notifications table showing NULL instead of actual approver Username when timecard is approved
via Mass Timecard Approval Responsibility.
However, responder field populates correctly when same timecard is approved via worklist (by Supervisor)
Responder column in wf_notifications table should be displayed correctly even when timecard is approved via Mass Timecard Approval Responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee > Go to Self Service Time Responsibility
2. Click on Create Timecard > Choose Timecard Layout > Enter the details and Submit timecard
3. Timecard approval notification is generated.
4. Login as Mass Timecard Approver (through Mass Timecard Approval Responsibility) > Select the Employee > Choose the timecard to approve
5. Verify the Responder column in WF_NOTIFICATIONS Table which is showing as Null instead of Actual approver username
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document