Purchase Order Emails No Longer Sent During Purchase Order Approval With Error At PO_REQAPPROVAL_INIT1.EMAIL_DOC_YES_NO
(Doc ID 2788898.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 12.2.10 or applying other patches that upgrade po approval workflow code, the PO Email is no longer sent during Purchase Order Approval.
The below error is instead received, and the Purchase Order is not communicated via email.
DOES_USER_WANT_DOC_EMAILED (Does User want document e-mailed)
ORA-06512: em "APPS.PO_REQAPPROVAL_INIT1", line 4756
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_INIT1.EMAIL_DOC_YES_NO, POAPPRV, NNNNNN-NNNNN, YYYYYY, RUN)
ORA-20002: 398: Invalid role name
1. Enter the Purchasing Application
2. Navigate to the "Enter Purchase Order" form
3. Create a Standard Purchase Order under a Supplier with a Supplier Site that has a language that is two words (Example: Brazilian Portuguese)
4. Submit the PO for Approval to an Approver enable to receive their notifications via email
5. Note the PO Approval fails with the #EXCEPTION -6512 error
The error will only occur for supplier sites that have language code that has two words, for example Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, etc
Upgraded from a lower version of 12.2 to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document