The Component(S) Does Not Exists in Configuration Item
(Doc ID 2790260.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12 version, Configuration Process
When attempting to run the AutoCreate Configuration Item process, the following error occurs. These models have worked previously. There are no major changes made recently. There have been options end dated in the Bill of Material, which is standard.
The error was encountered in Org XXX, where the following component(s) does not exists in configuration item ABC for Order 9945784
Line 1.1.2 Option 1: DEF
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Query for an existing order having an ATO Model
3. Navigate to the Sales Order lines
4. Progress the line to AutoCreate Configuration Item
5. Error occurs (if the configuration is not complete in the org)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document