Objective Total Score and Comment Region Not Rendered on Appraisal Details Page (ApprDetailsROPG) After Upgrade to 12.2.10
(Doc ID 2790901.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Objective Total Score and Comment not rendered on Appraisal Details page (ApprDetailsROPG) after upgrade to 12.2.10
Same is working fine in older 12.1.3 application
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as employee into application -> Navigate to Employee Self-service responsibility -> Appraisal-> Create one standard appraisal
2. Share appraisal with manager
3. Login as manager -> Navigate to Manager Self-Service responsibility / Appraisal function-> Go to Give Final Rating -> Update appraisal -> Provide Comment for section Overall Objective Information
4. Click on Continue and then Click on Cancel
5. Share appraisal with employee -> In Details to be Shared with Appraise all options are checked
6. Login as employee -> click on Details against appraisal -> For Objective, section related to Total Score and Comment is not displayed
Note: Profile 'Total Objective Score and Comments' is set to Yes at User/Responsibility/Site level
Affected page is ApprDetailsROPG
Same score and comment is visible under page ReviewPG
Instance upgraded from 12.1.3 to 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document