Current Onhand Quantity and Total Transactions History Quantity Mismatch Diagnosis
(Doc ID 279205.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The information contained on this document apply for Application Releases from 220.127.116.11 and higher.
This is an extension to the topics in Datafix
You may suspect a quantity mismatch when any of the following (but not limited to) errors are seen in the application:
- There is not enough quantity... at pick release a Sales Order, but physical quantities are in stock.
- Negative Balances not Allowed.... at Sales Order Issue.
- Insufficient quantity to perform the requested operation... at load task.
- Quantities are not available for transactions.
- Invalid LPN... at pick drop (outbound)
- Quantity reports does not match physical inventory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document