BOM (Children of Model Item) Order Lines Have Open_flag As 'Y' Although The Lines Have Been Cancelled
(Doc ID 2793022.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Trx Changes & Cancellations
An issue is being faced while cancelling order lines of a BOM (Model) order. After the lines have been booked, if cancel the few of the lines of the order, then the cancelled_flag (in table oe_order_lines_all) for them becomes 'Y' but the open_flag for these lines remain 'Y'.
If Line is fully cancelled and Cancelled Flag is marked as Y, Open Flag should also get marked as N
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications.
2. Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility.
3. Navigate to MENUPATH > Orders, Returns
4. Open the Sales Order Form.
5. Query the Order having the PTO Model associated.
6. Go to Line Items tab.
7. Place the Cursor on Line in Awaiting Shipping status
8. Cancel the Sales Order Line Via Actions > Cancel.
9. Enter the Cancel Reason and Comment.. Click on OK.
10. Find that Line's status is Cancelled, cancelled_flag and open_flag are Y (in table oe_order_lines_all).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document